Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) considered day-to-day
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (shoulder) is considered day-to-day following his early exit from Week 12's loss to the Chicago Bears on Thanksgiving.
Swift has been diagnosed with a shoulder sprain and is considered day-to-day moving forward. Following his departure from Thursday's game, this is positive news for Swift, who may be able to return for Week 13's game against the Minnesota Vikings. If he is forced to miss a week, Jamaal Williams is expected to see an increase in touches in his absence.
Swift's Week 13 projection includes 63.9 rushing yards, 39.0 receiving yards, 0.78 touchdowns, and 14.9 FanDuel points.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (thumb) officially active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jared Goff (thumb) questionable for Lions' Week 18 contest against Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) expected to play for Lions versus Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) practices again for Detroit January 6th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022