Cowboys expect CeeDee Lamb (concussion) to return for Week 13
The Dallas Cowboys expect wideout CeeDee Lamb (concussion) to play in the team's Week 13 game against the New Orleans Saints.
The Cowboys play on Thursday Night Football in Week 13, but even with the shortened turnaround time the team expects Lamb to return for their game against the Saints. Lamb nearly cleared the concussion protocol in time for the team's Thanksgiving Day game against the Las Vegas Raiders before ultimately sitting that game out, so it's no surprise that he should return for Week 13.
While Lamb hasn't been as consistent of a fantasy option as many hoped going into the season, the second-year receiver has flashed elite upside already in 2021 with 2 multi-score games and 3 games of over 100 receiving yards. If Amari Cooper (reserve/COVID) is unable to return for Week 13, Lamb could see the highest target volume of his career.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) a full participant for Cowboys on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) to be ready for Cowboys' Wild Card game January 10th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) out for Dallas in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) questionable for Cowboys on Saturday January 6th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup suffered clean ACL tear, will make full recovery January 3rd, 2022
- Jones: Cowboys believe Michael Gallup tore ACL in loss to Cardinals Week 17 January 2nd, 2022