Packers' Aaron Jones (knee) active for Week 12
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (knee) will be active for the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams, Tom Pelissero reports.
Jones was reported to be a game-time call for the Packers in Week 12, but was pushing to play last night and has now apparently done enough for the team to clear him for today's game. He's at risk for seeing a reduced workload as the Packers head towards their Week 13 bye.
Jones, who has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel, will likely split carries with A.J. Dillon in Week 12. Our models project him to finish with 7.7 fantasy points against the Rams.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Randall Cobb (core) expects to play for Packers versus 49ers January 21st, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Randall Cobb (core) cleared to play Saturday for Packers January 19th, 2022
- Aaron Jones (knee) practicing in full for Packers January 18th, 2022