Dalvin Cook (shoulder) ruled out for Vikings for rest of Week 12
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook will not return to the team's week 12 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Cook seemed to suffer an upper body injury, grabbing at his pectoral area while being carted off to the locker room. The team has now announced that he is out for the rest of the evening due to a shoulder injury. Alexander Mattison will be the bell cow option at running back in Cook's absence.
Before exiting, Cook had 10 carries for 39 yards. He also had 6 catches on 7 targets for 64 yards, finishing with 11.3 FanDuel points.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Vikings activate Kirk Cousins from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Vikings will start Sean Mannion in Week 17's contest against Green Bay December 31st, 2021
- Vikings place Kirk Cousins on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (illness) full participant in Vikings' Thursday practice December 30th, 2021