49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) to undergo MRI Monday, not too concerned
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel will undergo an MRI on Monday, he announced.
Samuel left Sunday's win over the Vikings early due to a groin injury, and he didn't return. While that sounds ominous, the receiver told reporters after the game that he felt something tighten up and didn't want to make it worse. He said there's "not too much concern." We'll await the results of the MRI, but it seems like Samuel will be ready to rock sooner rather than later.
Before exiting, Samuel had 6 carries for 66 yards and 2 touchdowns. He also added 1 catch on 4 targets for 12 yards, posting 20.3 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022