Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook suffered a dislocated shoulder in Week 12 against the San Francisco 49ers, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Cook is undergoing an MRI on Monday that will help determine the severity of the injury, but he is expected to miss multiple games. Alexander Mattison will take over as the Vikings' workhorse while Cook is out. He will have an attractive matchup in Week 13 against the winless Detroit Lions.
Cook rushed 10 times for 39 yards and caught 6 passes (7 targets) for 64 yards in Week 12 before being carted off. Mattison has averaged 32.0 touches and 21.2 FanDuel points in his two starts in place of Cook this season. The Lions are allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Vikings activate Kirk Cousins from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Vikings will start Sean Mannion in Week 17's contest against Green Bay December 31st, 2021
- Vikings place Kirk Cousins on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (illness) full participant in Vikings' Thursday practice December 30th, 2021