Dallas' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) practicing in full ahead of Week 13
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (knee) is practicing in full ahead of the team's Week 13 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Elliott seems in danger of losing opportunities to teammate Tony Pollard after reports emerged after Thanksgiving that the veteran back could see his workload scaled back, but he's already practicing in full ahead of the team's Week 13 Thursday Night Football game against the Saints. His status will be worth monitoring as Thursday approaches, but as of this writing he seems to trending towards playing his usual share of snaps.
Elliott had handled double digit carries in every game this season until the past two weeks, but also saw at least six targets in each of those games while operating as the team's primary ball carrier. His involvement in the team's Week 13 game plan is something to pay close attention to with the recent reports of the team potentially scaling back his workload.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) a full participant for Cowboys on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) to be ready for Cowboys' Wild Card game January 10th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) out for Dallas in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) questionable for Cowboys on Saturday January 6th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup suffered clean ACL tear, will make full recovery January 3rd, 2022
- Jones: Cowboys believe Michael Gallup tore ACL in loss to Cardinals Week 17 January 2nd, 2022