Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth is being evaluated for a concussion after Week 12's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Pittsburgh's rookie tight end was forced to leave in the fourth quarter of Sunday's loss to the Bengals. Expect Zach Gentry to see more snaps in Week 13's matchup against the Baltimore Ravens if Freiermuth is ruled out.
On ten targets this season, Gentry has produced 7 receptions for 70 yards and a 56.3 Pro Football Focus receiving rating.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) not listed on Steelers' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs January 14th, 2022
- Steelers expect Najee Harris (elbow) to practice Friday January 13th, 2022
- Steelers activate James Washington from COVID list January 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (elbow) DNP on Wednesday January 12th, 2022