Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth is being evaluated for a concussion after Week 12's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Pittsburgh's rookie tight end was forced to leave in the fourth quarter of Sunday's loss to the Bengals. Expect Zach Gentry to see more snaps in Week 13's matchup against the Baltimore Ravens if Freiermuth is ruled out.
On ten targets this season, Gentry has produced 7 receptions for 70 yards and a 56.3 Pro Football Focus receiving rating.
- KJ Hamler (knee, hip, groin) active for Broncos in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Jerry Jeudy (rib, shoulder) active in Week 3 for Denver September 25th, 2022
- Patriots' Mac Jones (ankle) to undergo MRI on Monday September 25th, 2022
- A.J. Green (knee) won't return for Cardinals in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- O'Connell: Dalvin Cook (shoulder) day-to-day for Vikings September 25th, 2022
- Travis Homer (rib) won't return for Seahawks in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Steelers' Chase Claypool hoping for more 'down the field' plays going forward September 19th, 2022
- Najee Harris (foot) not listed on Pittsburgh's Week 2 injury report September 16th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (foot) upgraded to full on Thursday September 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh' Najee Harris (foot) limited during Wednesday's practice September 14th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (foot) expects to play in Week 2 September 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (foot) "should be good to go" for Week 2 September 12th, 2022