Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12
Washington Football Team receiver Curtis Samuel (groin) is active for the team's Monday night game against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 12.
Samuel has dealt with a brutal groin injury for most of the season so far, as well as the entirety of the offseason. He'll likely see limited snaps tonight as he sees his first NFL action since reaggravating his groin in Week 5.
Samuel has a $5,000 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 4 points in tonight's game against the Seahawks.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Football Team's Curtis Samuel (hamstring) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) removed from Football Team Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Washington's Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) out Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) limited at Washington practice January 6th, 2022
- Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) inactive Wednesday for Washington January 5th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (COVID) activated for Football Team January 5th, 2022