Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12
Los Angeles Rams receiver Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in the team's Week 12 loss to the Green Bay Packers, but isn't expected to be limited in practice this week according to Sean McVay.
Beckham was one of the few bright spots on the Rams' offense in Week 12, capitalizing on a busted coverage to score a deep touchdown in the loss. His status for Week 13 is up in the air for now, but McVay sounded optimistic regarding the injury.
Beckham caught 5 of 10 targets for 81 yards and a score in Week 12, and was heavily involved in the offense all game despite just having signed with the team a few weeks ago. He'll look to build on his chemistry with Matthew Stafford over the remainder of the season.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Cam Akers (Achilles) making season debut for Rams Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Rams rule out Cam Akers (Achilles) for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) could play in Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (MCL) headed to injured reserve December 27th, 2021
- Rams rule out Darrell Henderson (knee) for remainder of Week 16 December 26th, 2021
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) inactive for Week 16 December 26th, 2021