Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (knee) practiced on a limited basis again Tuesday.
Kamara was also a limited participant on Monday while Mark Ingram (knee) has turned in back-to-back full sessions. The Saints may wait another week to put Kamara back into game action if Ingram is healthy enough for a full workload on Thursday night versus the Dallas Cowboys.
numberFire's models currently project Kamara for 12.7 carries and 4.1 receptions on Thursday night. Ingram is projected for 7.3 combined carries and catches. The Cowboys have the No. 23 run defense in our season-long power rankings.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Tre'Quan Smith (chest) returns to Saints practice January 6th, 2022
- Mark Ingram (knee) on track for Saints in Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) considered unlikely to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Saints' Taysom Hill activated from reserve/COVID list on Wednesday December 29th, 2021