Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram (knee) practiced in full again on Tuesday for Week 13 against the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night.
Ingram is trending toward a return after sitting out Week 12 with a knee issue. Alvin Kamara (knee) has also turned in back-to-back practices after missing the last three games, but he has been limited and may not be ready for a full workload by Thursday night.
Ingram averaged 22.5 combined carries and targets in the two games he started in place of Kamara. In the two games both backs were active, Ingram averaged 11.0 opportunities. The Cowboys have the No. 23 run defense in numberFire's season-long power rankings.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Tre'Quan Smith (chest) returns to Saints practice January 6th, 2022
- Mark Ingram (knee) on track for Saints in Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) considered unlikely to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Saints' Taysom Hill activated from reserve/COVID list on Wednesday December 29th, 2021