Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones is unlikely to play Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Jones suffered a neck strain early in the team's win over the Philadelphia Eagles, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network. Despite the third-year signal caller playing through the rest of the game, it appears as though he'll be forced to miss Sunday's contest. Mike Glennon is expected to start in his place, and Jake Fromm was added to the roster.
Our models currently project Glennon for 224.3 passing yards, 1.1 passing touchdowns, 1.0 interceptions, 13.2 rushing yards and 13.9 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021