Devante Parker (hamstring) back at Dolphins practice Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) returned to practice on Wednesday.
The Dolphins now have 21 days to activate Parker from injured reserve and add him to the active roster. They have their bye in Week 14, so they may opt to wait and send Parker back out there after that. Jaylen Waddle's target share may take a hit if Parker is back on the field for Sunday's Week 13 matchup with the New York Giants.
numberFire's models currently project Parker for 7.0 targets versus the Giants. He has a $5,400 salary on FanDuel for the Week 13 slate.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021