Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) may miss multiple games
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (shoulder) could miss multiple weeks, reports Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.
Swift hurt his AC joint on Thanksgiving and the Lions want to be cautious with their top back. Head coach Dan Campbell said Jamaal Williams "is prepared to carry the load" in Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.
Williams is the RB17 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 17.9 touches versus the Vikings. Williams finished with a 79% running back rush share and 20% target share in Week 12 once Swift was hurt.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (thumb) officially active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jared Goff (thumb) questionable for Lions' Week 18 contest against Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) expected to play for Lions versus Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) practices again for Detroit January 6th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022