Chase Edmonds (ankle, IR) to return for Cardinals in Week 14
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (ankle, injured reserve) won't return until Week 14 against the Los Angeles Rams, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Edmonds will remain out for Week 13 before returning for the Cardinals' Monday night matchup with the Rams. That sets up James Conner for at least one more workhorse role this upcoming Sunday versus the Chicago Bears. Conner is averaging 21.7 touches over the last three weeks.
numberFire's models project Conner for another 20.0 touches versus the Bears and he is the RB7 in our Week 13 fantasy rankings.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's James Conner (heel/rib) participates in Saturday's practice January 15th, 2022