Dolphins' Phillip Lindsay (ankle) inactive Thursday
Miami Dolphins running back Phillip Lindsay (ankle) was not seen at the open portion of Thursday's practice.
Lindsay appears to have been downgraded from a limited participation on Wednesday. Myles Gaskin will have a higher ceiling in Week 13 against the New York Giants if Lindsay is unavailable. Salvon Ahmed and Patrick Laird could also be mixed in behind Gaskin.
Lindsay ran the ball 12 times for a 36.4% running back rush share in his Dolphins debut last week, though 5-of-12 came in the fourth quarter due to a positive game script. The Giants have the third-worst rush defense in the league, according to our schedule-adjusted rankings.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021