D'Andre Swift (shoulder) still sidelined for Lions
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (shoulder) is not practicing again on Thursday.
Swift is expected to miss at least Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings. That will set up Jamaal Williams for lead back duties on Sunday. Lions head coach Dan Campbell said earlier this week that Williams "is prepared to carry the load" at home against the Vikings.
Williams is the RB17 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 17.9 touches versus the Vikings. Williams finished with a 79% running back rush share and 20% target share in Week 12 once Swift was hurt.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (thumb) officially active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jared Goff (thumb) questionable for Lions' Week 18 contest against Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) expected to play for Lions versus Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) practices again for Detroit January 6th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022