Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) is eligible to play in Week 13's game against the New York Giants.
Parker is on track to make his sixth appearance this season after Miami's wideout missed extended time with a hamstring injury. In a matchup against numberFire's 11th rated pass defense, our models project Parker to score 8.9 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,400.
Parker's current Week 13 projection includes 4.2 receptions for 49.9 yards on 7.0 targets.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021