Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13
Philadelphia Eagles running back Boston Scott (illness) is expected to play in Week 13's game against the New York Jets.
Scott was absent from practice all week due to an illness but is expected to be active for Sunday's clash with the Jets. If Scott is active, our models expect him to handle 4.3 carries and 1.1 receptions against New York.
Scott's Week 13 projection includes 18.3 rushing yards, 0.2 touchdowns, and 4.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,600.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (hand) will play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Miles Sanders (hand) limited for Eagles on Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (hand) back at practice on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Eagles place J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (finger) on injured reserve on Monday January 10th, 2022
- Eagles activate Dallas Goedert from COVID-19 list January 10th, 2022
- Boston Scott activated from Philadelphia's COVID-19 list on Monday January 10th, 2022