DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) will play in Cardinals' Week 13 game
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) will play in the team's Week 13 game against the Chicago Bears.
Hopkins hasn't played since Week 8, but is ready to retake the field as the Cardinals emerge from their Week 12 bye. The Cardinals were careful with both Hopkins and quarterback Kyler Murray as they approached their bye, and appear to be close to full strength as they enter the closing third of the season.
Hopkins has a $7,200 salary on FanDuel for his return, and is currently projected for 12.4 fantasy points. While he hasn't garnered the heavy volume of targets he commanded in 2020, he's still averaging 4.4 receptions for 60.8 yards per game in his second year as a Cardinal.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's James Conner (heel/rib) participates in Saturday's practice January 15th, 2022