Rams' Odell Beckham (hip) expected to play in Week 13
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Odell Beckham (hip) is expected to play in Week 13's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Beckham is dealing with a hip injury that slowed him in practice this week, but according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, he is expected to play on Sunday and "should be a bigger part of the offense". Our models expect him to see 6.9 targets against the Jaguars.
Beckham's Week 13 projection includes 4.0 receptions, 52.3 yards, 0.51 touchdowns, and 10.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,000.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Cam Akers (Achilles) making season debut for Rams Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Rams rule out Cam Akers (Achilles) for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) could play in Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (MCL) headed to injured reserve December 27th, 2021
- Rams rule out Darrell Henderson (knee) for remainder of Week 16 December 26th, 2021
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) inactive for Week 16 December 26th, 2021