Justin Fields (ribs) officially inactive for Bears in Week 13
The Chicago Bears have officially ruled out quarterback Justin Fields (ribs) for Sunday's Week 13 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Fields will miss his second straight game while he recovers from his painful rib injury. Andy Dalton will handle quarterbacking duties again in Week 13.
Dalton has a $6,600 salary on FanDuel and is currently projected to score 12.9 fantasy points against the Cardinals' fiesty defense.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021