Rams' Darrell Henderson (quad) active for Week 13
Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson (quad) is officially active for the team's Week 13 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Henderson will suit up for Sunday's game against the Jags, but it's worth keeping in mind that FOX's Jay Glazer reported that the third-year back could possibly serve in more of an "emergency" role this week with Sony Michel handling the majority of the workload.
Henderson will be hard to trust this week against the Jags' surprisingly strong run defense. He has a $7,500 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 3.6 fantasy points.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Cam Akers (Achilles) making season debut for Rams Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Rams rule out Cam Akers (Achilles) for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) could play in Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (MCL) headed to injured reserve December 27th, 2021
- Rams rule out Darrell Henderson (knee) for remainder of Week 16 December 26th, 2021
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) inactive for Week 16 December 26th, 2021