Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list
The Los Angeles Chargers have placed wide receiver Keenan Allen on the reserve/COVID list.
Allen was dominant in the Chargers' decisive win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 13, notching two early scores, but is now in danger of missing Week 14 on the reserve/COVID list. It's unclear what Allen's vaccination status is and his status for Week 14 could be in jeopardy.
Allen is just shy of 1,000 receiving yards despite playing just 12 games so far this season. He has 86 receptions for 929 yards and 4 touchdowns so far. The Chargers are paper thin at receiver depth behind Allen, meaning Mike Williams could be in for a heavy workload in Week 14 if Allen is forced to sit.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Chargers' Jared Cook activated off reserve/COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Chargers' Jared Cook placed on reserve/COVID list, out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Chargers activate Mike Williams from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 17 December 30th, 2021
- Chargers activate Jalen Guyton from reserve list December 29th, 2021
- Chargers' Mike Williams (COVID) out again for Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID-19 list for Chargers December 25th, 2021