Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel (groin) is day-to-day, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
Shanahan said the team is hopeful Samuel will be able to return for Week 14 against the Cincinnati Bengals. George Kittle dominated targets on Sunday while Samuel was sidelined. Trent Sherfield and Brandon Aiyuk led the receivers in snaps.
numberFire's models project Kittle for 8.4 targets and 14.0 FanDuel points in Week 14 if Samuel sits out again. Aiyuk is the WR14 and Sherfield is the WR54 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) DNP on Wednesday, will play against Dallas January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) expected to start in Week 18 January 8th, 2022
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) questionable in Week 18 January 7th, 2022