Tyrod Taylor (wrist) practicing in full for Texans, still benched
Houston Texans quarterback Tyrod Taylor (wrist) is practicing in full for Week 14 against the Seattle Seahawks.
Taylor was reportedly considered week-to-week with a wrist injury, but that doesn't appear to be the case as he practiced in full for back-to-back practices. However, the Texans announced Friday that Davis Mills will still be replacing Taylor as the team's starting quarterback for the rest of the season.
Tyrod is averaging negative-0.05 and Mills is averaging negative-0.12 Passing Net Expected Points per play this season, which both rank in the bottom-five among quarterbacks with at least 100 attempts this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021