Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16
The Chicago Bears have ruled out quarterback Justin Fields (ankle) for their Week 16 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Fields' health seemed to decline as the Bears' week of practices progressed (culminating in a missed practice on Friday), meaning the Bears will be down to Nick Foles and Ryan Willis with Andy Dalton also out.
Foles will get the start Sunday, and with the heavy snow in Seattle, don't expect there to be a lot points scored. Our models project Foles, who has a $6,100 salary on FanDuel, to score 12.6 fantasy points against the Seahawks.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Cole Kmet to play 'different roles' in Bears offense May 9th, 2022
- Allen Robinson becomes unrestricted free agent on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields excited for "clean slate" ahead of second season January 31st, 2022
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson March 9th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021