Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list
Chicago Bears receiver Allen Robinson has been removed from the reserve/COVID list ahead of the team's Week 17 game against the New York Giants.
Robinson missed the Bears' past two games while on the reserve/COVID list, but should return for the team's Week 17 tilt with the Giants. While Robinson has arguably had the worst season of his career in 2021, his absence highlighted the Bears' lack of depth at receiver over the past two games.
Robinson likely won't be making it into many fantasy lineups in Week 17, having averaged a career-low in receptions (3.2) and yards (35.3) per game so far this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Cole Kmet to play 'different roles' in Bears offense May 9th, 2022
- Allen Robinson becomes unrestricted free agent on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields excited for "clean slate" ahead of second season January 31st, 2022
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson March 9th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021