Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears
Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields (ankle) was a limited participant at Wednesday's practice for Week 17 against the New York Giants.
Fields sat out last week and Andy Dalton (hand) was also inactive, so Nick Foles made the start for Chicago. Fields' limited session on Wednesday suggests he will be back under center in Week 17 against the Giants.
Fields is the QB16 in numberFire's Week 17 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 17.2 FanDuel points. Over his last four completed games, Fields is averaging 20.7 fantasy points with 8.5 carries and 64.3 rushing yards per contest.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Cole Kmet to play 'different roles' in Bears offense May 9th, 2022
- Allen Robinson becomes unrestricted free agent on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields excited for "clean slate" ahead of second season January 31st, 2022
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson March 9th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021