Colts' Jack Doyle (knee, ankle) questionable for Week 17
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle (knee, ankle) is questionable for Week 17's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Doyle was a full participant at practice on Friday after back-to-back DNPs on Wednesday and Thursday. If he is active, our models expect him to see 2.5 targets against the Raiders.
Doyle's Week 17 projection includes 1.7 receptions, 16.0 yards, 0.12 touchdowns, and 3.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,700.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Reich: Colts 'will see how things play out with' T.Y. Hilton April 20th, 2022
- Falcons send quarterback Matt Ryan to Colts via trade March 21st, 2022
- Mo Alie-Cox signs three-year deal with Colts March 14th, 2022
- Commanders acquire Carson Wentz in trade with Colts March 9th, 2022
- Colts tight end Jack Doyle officially retires March 7th, 2022
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021