Colts activate Carson Wentz from COVID-19 reserve list
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz was activated from the COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday
Wentz is expected to play against the Raiders after the Colts' quarterback was cleared from health protocols. In a matchup against numberFire's 27th rated pass defense, Wentz's FanDuel salary stands at $7,000.
On 460 pass attempts season, Wentz currently ranks 21st among quarterbacks with a Pro Football Focus offensive rating of 72.2.
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Commanders select Jahan Dotson with No. 16 pick April 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin to sit out on-field activities amidst contract negotiation with Commanders April 18th, 2022
- Commanders acquire Carson Wentz in trade with Colts March 9th, 2022
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021