Jones: Cowboys believe Michael Gallup tore ACL in loss to Cardinals Week 17
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup is believed to have torn his ACL, team owner Jerry Jones told media after the game.
Gallup was swiftly ruled out of action Sunday when he hurt his knee hauling in a touchdown pass against Arizona. And it seems as though Gallup's season will be over due to a torn ACL. It's a terrible break for 25-year-old receiver, who was set to become a free agent. In the near future, Cedrick Wilson - who broke out in a big way after Gallup's injury - will be the de facto No. 3 receiver.
Before exiting, Gallup had 3 catches for 36 yards and 1 touchdown, finishing with 11.1 FanDuel points.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dallas' Dak Prescott feeling "pumped up" about healthy offseason April 24th, 2022
- Dallas inks receiver James Washington to one-year deal March 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup signs to five-year, $62.5 million contract March 14th, 2022
- Cowboys place franchise tag on Dalton Schultz March 9th, 2022
- Cowboys "close" to re-signing Michael Gallup (ACL) March 6th, 2022
- Rapoport: Cowboys will try to trade Amari Cooper March 6th, 2022