Jared Goff (knee) expected to play for Lions versus Packers
Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff (knee) is "probable" to play Week 18 against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, per head coach Dan Campbell.
“I think we’ll see Goff this weekend,” Campbell stated. Tim Boyle will return to backup duties as Goff returns from a two-game absence to finish out the Lions' season. Over his last three games, Goff has seven touchdowns and two interceptions.
The Packers are allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season, but they have the third-best pass defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Lions trade up, draft Jameson Williams twelfth overall April 28th, 2022
- Lions exercise T.J. Hockenson 2023 option April 27th, 2022
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021