Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings
Chicago Bears quarterback Andy Dalton is starting in Week 18's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
According to head coach Matt Nagy, Dalton will make his sixth start under center this season. In a middling matchup against numberFire's 13th rated pass defense, numberFire's models project Dalton to score 14.4 FanDuel points.
Dalton's Week 18 projection includes 20.4 completions for 224.5 yards and 1.2 touchdowns.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Cole Kmet to play 'different roles' in Bears offense May 9th, 2022
- Allen Robinson becomes unrestricted free agent on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields excited for "clean slate" ahead of second season January 31st, 2022
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson March 9th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021