Tony Pollard (foot) out for Dallas in Week 18
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard (foot) has been ruled out of Week 18's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Pollard was listed as questionable on Thursday for Saturday's clash with the Eagles, but has been downgraded to out and will not play. Corey Clement could see a large workload on Saturday with Pollard out and the Cowboys without anything to play for in terms of playoffs.
The Cowboys are 4.5-point favorites over the Eagles in Week 18. Their implied team total of 24.0 points is the second-highest team total on Saturday's two-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dallas' Dak Prescott feeling "pumped up" about healthy offseason April 24th, 2022
- Dallas inks receiver James Washington to one-year deal March 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup signs to five-year, $62.5 million contract March 14th, 2022
- Cowboys place franchise tag on Dalton Schultz March 9th, 2022
- Cowboys "close" to re-signing Michael Gallup (ACL) March 6th, 2022
- Rapoport: Cowboys will try to trade Amari Cooper March 6th, 2022