New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (hamstring) will play in Saturday's Wild Card contest against the Buffalo Bills.
Harris will suit up for the third contest against his division rivals despite limited practices with a hamstring injury. In a matchup against numberFire's sixth rated rush defense, our models project Harris to score 8.5 FanDuel points.
Harris' projection includes 11.9 rushing attempts for 53.9 yards and 0.6 receptions for 4.3 yards.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Patriots' James White (hip) remains sidelined heading into training camp May 2nd, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Pats' Jonnu Smith expected to participate in voluntary offseason program March 28th, 2022
- Patriots adding Hunter Henry to offseason haul March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign former 49er Kendrick Bourne March 15th, 2021
- Pats continue signing spree, adding wide receiver Nelson Agholor March 15th, 2021