Aaron Jones (knee) practicing in full for Packers
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (knee) is practicing in full for the Divisional Round against the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday.
Jones sat out the Packers' Week 18 dress rehearsal, but there is no concern about his health for Saturday's matchup with the 49ers. The Packers are expected to split backfield work between Jones and A.J. Dillon, with the former likely being leaned on more in the passing game.
numberFire's models project Jones for 13.8 touches (10.5 carries, 3.3 receptions) on Saturday against the 49ers. Dillon is projected for 12.6 carries and 1.9 catches.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Sammy Watkins to 1-year deal on Thursday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Tonyan (ACL) re-signs with Packers on one-year contract March 20th, 2022
- Packers assign franchise tag on Davante Adams on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Aaron Rodgers staying with Packers for 4 years, $200 million March 8th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Packers "prepared to go all in for" re-signing Aaron Rodgers February 13th, 2022