Rams' Sean McVay would like to re-sign Odell Beckham
Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay expressed a desire to re-sign receiver Odell Beckham ahead of the 2022 NFL season.
Beckham, who is a free agent heading into the 2022 NFL offseason, tore his ACL in the Super Bowl while helping the Rams to a victory. The veteran, who seemed revitalized in Los Angeles after multiple down seasons with the Cleveland Browns, is expected to return to the field in November of this season after undergoing surgery on his knee in February.
Beckham's time in Cleveland simply didn't work out as he and quarterback Baker Mayfield struggled to develop on-field chemistry. However, we saw flashes of the superstar Beckham had been with the New York Giants after he signed with the Rams, with Beckham catching 21 passes for 288 yards and 2 scores in the Rams' 4 touchdown games. The Rams' offense took a nose dive in the Super Bowl after Beckham's injury, so it's not surprising that they would be interested in bringing him back for the next season.
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) officially active for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (knee) will not return for Baltimore in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Jones (shin) returns in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Jones (shin) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Titans' Treylon Burks being evaluated for a concussion December 4th, 2022
- Rams place Matthew Stafford (neck) on injured reserve December 3rd, 2022
- Rams to start John Wolford at quarterback in Week 13's contest versus Seattle December 2nd, 2022
- Matthew Stafford (neck) clears concussion protocol, remains out for Rams in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Rams' Matthew Stafford (neck) not expected to play in Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Allen Robinson (foot) will not return for Rams in 2022 November 28th, 2022