Rams' Sean McVay would like to re-sign Odell Beckham
Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay expressed a desire to re-sign receiver Odell Beckham ahead of the 2022 NFL season.
Beckham, who is a free agent heading into the 2022 NFL offseason, tore his ACL in the Super Bowl while helping the Rams to a victory. The veteran, who seemed revitalized in Los Angeles after multiple down seasons with the Cleveland Browns, is expected to return to the field in November of this season after undergoing surgery on his knee in February.
Beckham's time in Cleveland simply didn't work out as he and quarterback Baker Mayfield struggled to develop on-field chemistry. However, we saw flashes of the superstar Beckham had been with the New York Giants after he signed with the Rams, with Beckham catching 21 passes for 288 yards and 2 scores in the Rams' 4 touchdown games. The Rams' offense took a nose dive in the Super Bowl after Beckham's injury, so it's not surprising that they would be interested in bringing him back for the next season.
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers feeling "100 percent" heading into 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Cooper Kupp signs 3-year contract extension with Rams June 9th, 2022
- Matthew Stafford signs four-year contract extension with Rams March 20th, 2022
- Rams send Robert Woods (ACL) to Titans for sixth-round pick March 20th, 2022
- Allen Robinson signs with Rams March 17th, 2022
- Rams' Robert Woods (ACL) expected to return for training camp March 7th, 2022