Rams' Robert Woods (ACL) expected to return for training camp
Los Angeles Rams wideout Robert Woods (ACL) is expected to be ready to return for the team's 2022 training camp.
Woods tore his ACL in early November, meaning (if all goes well) we could see him back on the field by Week 1 of the 2022 season. Woods' per-game production took an understandable hit last season in light of teammate Cooper Kupp's legendary season, but he did seem to be turning a corner in the Matt Stafford-led offense in the games just before his injury. Woods' role in the team's offense extends far past his production in the receiving game, however, so the team should be quite relieved when he returns to the field.
Even a "down" season for Woods resulted in 45 catches for 556 yards and 4 touchdowns through 9 games before his in-practice knee injury. While he will be turning 30 before the start of the new season, he should still be a critical part of the team's offense in 2022, especially with the possible departure of Odell Beckham (ACL).
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Titans' Derrick Henry (foot) "looked terrific" in spring practices June 26th, 2022
- Treylon Burks likely WR3 on Titans' Week 1 depth chart June 21st, 2022
- Titans take Treylon Burks at 18th overall April 29th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- A.J. Brown not expected to attend Titans' camp without a new contract April 18th, 2022
- Titans releasing Julio Jones March 16th, 2022