Cowboys' Michael Gallup signs to five-year, $62.5 million contract
The Dallas Cowboys have re-signed wideout Michael Gallup (ACL) to a five-year contract worth $62.5 million.
The Cowboys clearly prioritized re-signing Gallup in free agency this offseason, even trading away fellow receiver Amari Cooper to the Cleveland Browns to help clear cap room. Gallup is coming off of a late-season ACL injury, but will hopefully be ready early on during the 2022 NFL season.
Gallup has operated as the Cowboys' primary outside receiver, playing just 8% of his snaps out of the slot this past season. With Cooper on the move, they'll be relying on his prowess outside the hashes even more in the coming years, with CeeDee Lamb likely moving around the formation more often. Gallup's 2021 season was thwarted by injuries, but the former third-round pick seems poised for his second 1,000-yard season this year if he is healthy.
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Raiders list Josh Jacobs (calf) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Packers list Romeo Doubs (ankle) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Treylon Burks (illness) not listed on Titans' Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) available for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Aaron Rodgers (thumb/ribs) not listed on Packers' Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard November 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) questionable for Week 11, expected to play against Vikings November 18th, 2022
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) expected to play in Week 11 November 18th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (knee) logs full practice on Wednesday November 16th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) practicing on Wednesday November 16th, 2022