Allen Robinson signs with Rams
Former Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson signed a three-year contract with the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday.
Robinson and the Rams agreed to terms on a three-year contract worth $45 million, with $30 million in guaranteed money. After spending a combined eight seasons in Jacksonville and Chicago, the 28-year-old former second-round draft pick will have an opportunity to catch passes from Matthew Stafford next season. Even after signing Robinson, the Rams reportedly intend to sign Odell Beckham Jr., who is making a recovery from an ACL injury suffered in January.
In 12 games for the Bears last season, Robinson caught 38 of 66 targets for 410 yards and 1 touchdown. Those marks were career lows for Robinson across the board, with the exception of his 2017-18 season which was cut short due to an injury in Week 1.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) heads to locker room in Week 13; Tyler Huntley to take over December 4th, 2022
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (calf) available for Raiders in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Darrell Henderson inactive for Jaguars in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (illness) out for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's Jaylen Warren (hamstring) cleared to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Richie James (knee) will play in Week 13 for New York December 4th, 2022
- Rams place Matthew Stafford (neck) on injured reserve December 3rd, 2022
- Rams to start John Wolford at quarterback in Week 13's contest versus Seattle December 2nd, 2022
- Matthew Stafford (neck) clears concussion protocol, remains out for Rams in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Rams' Matthew Stafford (neck) not expected to play in Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Allen Robinson (foot) will not return for Rams in 2022 November 28th, 2022