Giants reportedly looking to trade Kadarius Toney
The New York Giants are reportedly looking to trade wide receiver Kadarius Toney, Pat Leonard of New York Daily News Sports reports.
The Giants selected Toney in the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft, but it seems that the team's new management is less than thrilled with the receiver. Toney notably skipped most of the Giants' offseason program last season before dealing with a litany of injuries during the season, and has not yet reported for voluntary minicamp this offseason. Toney flashed massive potential when healthy last season, but his off-field question marks could limit his value in the trade market.
Toney showed an elite ability to draw targets when he was healthy last season (including four games of 9 or more targets), but played in just 10 games total and never played more than 78% of the team's snaps in any one game. He produced 16 catches for 267 yards in just two games in Weeks 4 and 5, but was unable to stay on the field for most of the remainder of the season.
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Darin Ruf batting cleanup for Giants Monday June 20th, 2022
- Giants' Saquon Barkley "starting to get that swagger back" June 12th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) cleared for football activities June 7th, 2022
- Joey Bart behind the plate for Giants on Saturday June 4th, 2022
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (Achilles) jogging for first time last week June 2nd, 2022