Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles
Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown has been traded to the Philadelphia Eagles, according to ESPN's Dianna Russini.
Brown will join the Eagles with Philadelphia sending the Titans the 18th in the 2022 NFL draft, and a third-round pick in the 2023 draft. Brown will join an Eagles' offense led by Jalen Hurts and operate alongside sophomore star DeVonta Smith. The Titans' passing attack now consists of Robert Woods, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, and Austin Hooper.
In 3 seasons in Tennessee, Brown caught 185 of 295 targets for 2,995 yards and 24 touchdowns.
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible May 4th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- Eagles sign receiver Zach Pascal to one-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021