D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts
Detroit Lions wide receiver D.J. Chark (ankle) said he has participated in early offseason workouts without any real physical limitations.
"They’re always there to let me know like, if it’s bothering me I don’t have to push it as hard or things like that, cause they want me to be where I’m at my peak when the season starts," Chark said about the Lions' coaching staff. "But no, I do everything that everybody else does. That’s just how I am. I wouldn’t feel good going home knowing that I didn’t do whatever because the other guys, and I feel like that’s how you earn your respect and your keep around here." The Lions signed Chark to a one-year, $10 million contract in March. He should see starter snaps in Detroit and figures to be third in the pecking order behind Amon-Ra St. Brown and T.J. Hockenson.
Among the 144 receivers with at least 20 targets last season, Chark ranked 43rd in Reception Net Expected Points per target (0.79). He averaged 1.40 FanDuel points per target, which would have ranked 64th among receivers with 50-plus targets.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Lions trade up, draft Jameson Williams twelfth overall April 28th, 2022
- Lions exercise T.J. Hockenson 2023 option April 27th, 2022
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021