Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs
Washington Commanders wide receiver Terry McLaurin has been absent from the start of offseason workouts.
McLaurin is sitting out the start of the voluntary workouts while he and the Commanders negotiate a new contract. Head coach Ron Rivera indicated that McLaurin could sign soon, but it remains to be seen if the two sides will work out a deal before mandatory workouts start next month. McLaurin has led Washington in targets, receptions, and receiving yards in each of his first three seasons in the league.
McLaurin accounted for 28.1% of Washington's receiving yards and 24.3% of the team's targets in 2021 while averaging 10.3 FanDuel points per game. He ranked 53rd in FanDuel points per target (1.34) among receivers with 50-plus targets.
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson having excellent offseason June 20th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin planning holdout from Commanders minicamp June 13th, 2022
- Scott Turner: Washington's Curtis Samuel 'can play everywhere' June 4th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Commanders select Jahan Dotson with No. 16 pick April 29th, 2022