DeAndre Hopkins (knee) will be "full go" for Cardinals' training camp
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (knee) will be a "full go" for training camp, according to head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Hopkins will miss the first six games of the season after violating the league's PED policy but is on track in his recovery from last season's knee injury. Assuming no setbacks, he would make his 2022-23 season debut in Week 7 against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday Night Football. While Hopkins is out, new arrival Marquise Brown should see an increase in targets.
Hopkins is currently the WR46 in numberFire's preseason projections and our models project him for 92.7 targets, 64.4 receptions, 822.8 yards, and 4.70 touchdowns. On a points per game basis, Hopkins projection of 9.98 is similar to Keenan Allen (9.74), who is the WR12 in our preseason rankings.
- Falcons benching Marcus Mariota for Desmond Ridder December 8th, 2022
- Chargers' Mike Williams (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited again on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (hip) downgraded at Steelers practice December 8th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Browns' Amari Cooper (hip) limited on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) DNP for Cardinals on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore (groin) DNP again on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022