Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "will continue to get his touches" this season
Joseph Person of The Athletic reported that Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey "will continue to get his touches" during the 2022 season.
Person noted that while the team added backup running back D'onta Foreman early on during free agency, the team is still going to feed their star running back as they have in seasons past. Person also reported that the team will change their approach with McCaffrey during their in-season practices, limiting his workload and saving him for game days. With head coach Matt Rhule's future with the team hinging on this season, the team seems poised to ride with McCaffrey as the engine of their offense.
McCaffrey holds nearly unmatched potential in fantasy football but has been unable to finish either of his past two seasons. He is currently numberFire's RB3 for fantasy this season, and is projected for the 17th-most fantasy points regardless of position.
- A.J. Dillon (knee) limited for Packers on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Ravens list J.K. Dobbins (chest) as a limited participant on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (hip) as limited during Wednesday's practice September 28th, 2022
- Chargers' Justin Herbert (ribs) logs limited practice on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) limited for Chargers' Wednesday practice September 28th, 2022
- Denver's Melvin Gordon (neck) limited on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (quad) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) good to go for Panthers September 23rd, 2022
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (ankle) limited during Thursday's practice September 22nd, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (shin) not listed on Carolina's Week 1 injury report September 9th, 2022
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shin) logs full practice on Thursday September 8th, 2022
- Robbie Anderson (quad) not listed on Carolina's Wednesday injury report September 7th, 2022