Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt said he feels "100 percent" healthy ahead of the 2022 season.
Hunt missed Weeks 7-11 last season with a strained calf and then missed the final three games of the season with an ankle injury. He is entering the final year of his contract with the Browns and expressed his desire to sign a long-term deal to stay in Cleveland. Nick Chubb is still the clear leader in the Browns' backfield, but Hunt continue to see double-digit touches as a potent No. 2 option.
Hunt is currently the RB30 in numberFire's standard preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 131.2 carries, 587.3 rushing yards, 49.6 receptions (65.7 targets), 387.2 receiving yards, and 6.77 combined touchdowns.
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Raiders list Josh Jacobs (calf) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Packers list Romeo Doubs (ankle) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Treylon Burks (illness) not listed on Titans' Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) available for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- David Njoku (knee) ruled out for Browns versus Texans December 2nd, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson (suspension) reinstated; slated to start in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (ankle) active for Week 11 November 20th, 2022