Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt said he feels "100 percent" healthy ahead of the 2022 season.
Hunt missed Weeks 7-11 last season with a strained calf and then missed the final three games of the season with an ankle injury. He is entering the final year of his contract with the Browns and expressed his desire to sign a long-term deal to stay in Cleveland. Nick Chubb is still the clear leader in the Browns' backfield, but Hunt continue to see double-digit touches as a potent No. 2 option.
Hunt is currently the RB30 in numberFire's standard preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 131.2 carries, 587.3 rushing yards, 49.6 receptions (65.7 targets), 387.2 receiving yards, and 6.77 combined touchdowns.
- Melvin Gordon on Javonte Williams: Broncos 'want Vonte to be the guy' August 17th, 2022
- Carroll: Seattle's Kenneth Walker (hernia) 'undergoing a procedure' August 17th, 2022
- Drew Lock (COVID-19) ruled out for Seahawks' Thursday preseason matchup August 16th, 2022
- Carroll: Seattle's Kenneth Walker 'got a little hernia thing that he’s working on' August 16th, 2022
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) will be "ready to go" for Week 1 August 16th, 2022
- New England's Rhamondre Stevenson reportedly practicing in 'James White role' August 16th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspended 6 games August 1st, 2022
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspension could be entire 2022 season June 24th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022