Tight end Hunter Henry taken by Chargers
The San Diego Chargers selected former Arkansas tight end Hunter Henry with the No. 35 overall pick of the 2016 NFL draft.
With Antonio Gates quickly nearing the end of his career, the Chargers may have found their future at tight end. Henry won the 2015 Mackey Award as the nation's top tight end, finishing his career with a 116 catches, 1,661 yards and nine scores across 30 starts. He didn't drop a single pass as a 2015 junior and showed plus athleticism at the Razorbacks' Pro Day, clocking 4.66 40-yard dash with a 31 1/2-inch vertical and 9-foot-5 broad jump.
As a rookie tight end, Henry is unlikely to produce much in 2016, but he's going to be a hot commodity in the dynasty community as the new Ladarius Green, since Green has moved to Pittsburgh.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- Dontrelle Inman traded to Bears for seventh-round draft pick October 25th, 2017
- Charges' Mike Williams suffers herniated disc June 6th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen plans on being ready for camp March 21st, 2017
- Geno Smith drawing interest from Chargers, Browns March 14th, 2017
- Ravens make things official with Danny Woodhead March 9th, 2017
- Chargers re-sign Jahleel Addae March 8th, 2017